Friday 1 October 2010

Miniatura show piece - Witches Flying Machine































In traditional Lilyelf fashion we decided to make a moving piece for this years Autumn Miniatura! It is not the easiest thing in the world to photograph though so if you are at the show please come along a take a look.


The bat wings move up and down and the oars rotate to look like they are helping to fly the balloon. As you can tell Gertie, Bernadine and Crandall have all the possessions they need for the long journey ahead - although Crandall was lucky to make the flight!
This will be available for sale at the show and is of course a one of a kind piece. We hope you like it - more preview pictures of other dolls to follow...

13 comments:

  1. this is way off , I love it!!!!! the humour, details and the concept, superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una genial idea, ha quedado fantastico!!!!
    Divertida y los personajes fabulosos.
    Enhorabuena.
    Feliz fin de semana.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the lovely comments ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Overwhelmed! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now this was fantastic roz, as where all your dolls. I am not surprised it was snapped up by a happy customer. great to see you both again, an keep up the wonderfull work. love you guys. thanks mate xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. it certainly was a WOW piece! the pic I took of it came out fuzzy :o( but am really glad I got the chance to see it for real :o) a fantastic idea, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with ascension completely...
    fantabitasticstic.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all =) now we just need to think of something else - it sold very quickly! We still have Arnhem, Madrid and Kensington to name but a few fairs left to do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wonderful!!! Wish I could have seen it for real...but on pictures it is already fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could have seen it in real.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The is magnificent in everyway, I love it to bits!!!! I can well beleive why it sold so quickly I would have grabbed it too! lol

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL Thanks Michelle =)We need to make some adjustments to the height as it is going to be flying over a witch themed dolls house! But it should look good once in situ.

    ReplyDelete